Welcome to FAMSA Pretoria
We are a local Non-Profit Organisation (NPO Number: 001-4310) who deliver services to families in the Tshwane region since 1953. We are affiliated under the FAMSA National umbrella organisation (www.famsaorg.mzansiitsolutions.co.za/). We deliver services from our offices in Brooklyn (Pretoria), Mamelodi and Soshanguve. We deliver services to the broader Tshwane metro area and all services are focused on our mission statement.
Our mission is to promote committed relationships that sustain family life. We empower people to reconstruct, build, strengthen and maintain flourishing relationships in the family, in marriage and in communities.
We offer a wide variety of services:
- Professional counselling for any kind of relationship challenge
- Support for community development programmes
- Trauma debriefing
- Parenting skills and attachment
- Marriage preparation
- Parenting plans
- Wellness day programmes
- Life skills and informational talks
- Training to counsellors in the Pretoria and Tshwane region
BE THE FAMILY YOU WANT TO SEE
“Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” - Anthony Liccione