Welcome to FAMSA Pretoria
We are a local welfare organization established in 1953.
(NPO Number: 001-4310)
We are affiliated to the FAMSA National umbrella organization.
Our mission is to promote committed relationships that sustain family life.
We empower people to reconstruct, build, strengthen and maintain flourishing relationships in the family, in marriage and in communities.
We offer a wide variety of services: professional help with your relationship problems, support for community development, trauma debriefing, marriage preparation and licensed training in Pretoria and Tshwane.
- that individuals, families and communities have the potential to change, grow and take responsibility for themselves
- that family life strengthens when it is supported through caring communication
- that healthy family life promotes community well-being
- in diverse types of family life - all families are affirmed
Individual counselling - R260 per hour
Couples/Marriage counselling - R300 per hour
Family counselling - R460 for 90 minutes
Mediation/Legal Info - R360 for 45 minutes
Mediation session - R820 for 90 minutes
Parenting Skills Programme - R1200, can be paid in installments
Individual counselling - R370 per hour
Couples/Marriage counselling - R400 per hour
Family counselling - R560 for 90 minutes
Premarriage Course (before you get married)
- Information Session R100 for 30 minutes
- Questionnaire - R350 (Couple to pay online to Life Innovations Inc.)
- Feedback session (3-4) R380 for each session
Total for the course is R1970.00
NB!! Only Cash or Debit Card Paying Clients on Saturdays